Brick Pavers in Lake Mary
Founded with one goal in mind, Father & Son Landscaping, LLC provides a full range of superior landscaping, lawn maintenance and hardscaping services at affordable rates for our Lake Mary residential clients. One of the most impressive aspects of our hardscaping service is our brick paving, and if you want your yard to look as great as possible then you need to give us a call right away.
Our landscaping company has grown considerably over the years and we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our clients by providing the highest quality brick paving service. Our commitment to excellence is second to none while our client-centered approach to customer service has made us a household name among homeowners in the Lake Mary area.
We understand that the outdoor esthetic of your home or business is as, if not more, important than its interior. We have a team of experts that will consult with you to determine your home or commercial space’s exact needs. From hardscaping maintenance to new construction projects, we can take care of even the most challenging of pavement issues quickly and effectively.
Benefits of Clay Brick Paving Options
There is no doubt about it, there are a wide range of benefits that come from investing in a clay brick paving option. Five of the biggest benefits of choosing clay bricks can be seen below.
- Durability and Strength: Clay brick pavers have an ability to withstand even the highest level of loading and are suited to many different types of hardscaping options such as pedestrian walkways and vehicle driveways.
- Flexible Integrity: Another aspect of clay brick paving that is so invaluable is that their interlocking form is far better than poured-in-place concrete because when the underlying earth and materials move clay paving adjusts itself to accommodate the movement of the underlying soil and prevents the cracking of the pavement system.
- Long-Term Cost Benefits: Clay is great value for money. Clay bricks provide an easy repair and recycle solution should they ever become damaged or stained. In fact, all you need to do is simply lift the damaged paved bricks and replace them with newer ones. So, just like piecing a small piece of a jigsaw puzzle together, replacing a brick is easy and straightforward. The overall maintenance and replacement cost is far lower than other forms of paving materials such as asphalt.
- Non-Slip Surface: Clay paved bricks are also slip and skid resistant due to their natural textured surface and highly abrasive characteristics. This means that they provide an excellent solution for heavily trafficked wet areas such as swimming pools, pathways and outdoor areas.
- Fast Installation: Another advantage of clay paving materials is that they can be laid in any type of moderate weather condition. This, in turn, keeps the cost of installation, time-management and budgeting issues in check. The installation process is relatively straightforward as well as being simple, quick and easy.
Call Us Today
If you want a superior brick paving system in Lake Mary, then you need to contact Father & Son Landscaping, LLC today.